Meet our lead instructor Rodneisha McMillan
Rodneisha has been a CPR instructor since April 2012. She obtained a bachelors degree for Human Services Management from Indiana Tech in October 2011 after surviving a serious hemorrhagic stroke, on her 30th birthday, June 2, 2011. This mother of five and stroke survivor takes pride in ensuring that every student she teaches is prepared to save a life!
WHAT WE DO:
1. CPR Training Classes - Certification and re-certification classes
2. First Aid Training - includes choking and stroke warning signs
3. HIV / Bloodborne Pathogens Class
4. AED Automated External Defibrillator Training
5. AED- Automated External Defibrillator Sales, Maintenance, Service, Program Management and Consulting
6. Safety Committee implementation and member training
7. Emergency Medical Preparedness Safety Drills.
8. Safe Sitter Babysitting Certification
9. Instructor Courses AKA Train the Trainer
10. Opioiod Overdose/Narcan Training
According to OSHA 13% of all workplace fatalities result from sudden cardiac arrest. According to the American Heart Association, sudden cardiac arrest claims about 340,000 lives each year -- or around 930 every day in the United States. Sudden cardiac arrest, which is the leading cause of death in the United States kills more people than breast cancer, lung cancer, and AIDS combined. Currently 95 percent of all cardiac arrest victims die. Yes, I said ninety five percent of all cardiac arrest victims die.
1st Choice EST is committed to helping your organization with all of your employee health and safety needs. From CPR AED First Aid safety training programs to implementing, installing and maintaining AED's at your workplace. Call us at 800-299-0172 to discuss how we can help you with your safety needs.